There are certain contraindications with the IonCleanse® Systems. Click here and scroll down to page 4 of the IonCleanse® Premier® instruction booklet and view the complete list. We recommend any person falling into one or more of these categories NOT use the IonCleanse® System. Please check with your medical practitioner for further advice.
**THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST, but rather the most common questions we receive**
- People who have a pacemaker.
- Organ transplant recipients.
- Pregnant or nursing women.
- Anyone on medication, the absence of which would cause mental or physical impairment, such as psychotic episodes, seizures, etc.
- Anyone on blood thinners (Coumadin or warfarin) or medications that regulate heartbeat.
Note: The IonCleanse® Systems are part of a comprehensive health and wellness system and the information provided by Recovery Choices is solely for use as part of a self-improvement program. None of the information provided on this website is intended to act as a substitute for medical advice. The IonCleanse® Systems are not intended to treat, prevent, cure, or diagnose any disease, illness or ailment.